If you have any issues with the application after installation you can help us resolve it by following these steps:
- Go to Settings Menu in the upper left corner of the app, move down to the Debug option, and check the Debug option to the right.
Click the Search for Device button to refresh the grid with activity from your device.
- This should pop up a Message Log box.
Go to the Settings Menu, move down to the Debug option, and check the Show Debug Data to the right.
- Notes should get written to the Message Log as the app is working.
Send me the SSdata.txt file, and copy any lines from the Message Log that talk about Devices or Serial Ports, such as:
- This should pop up a file called, SSdata.txt.
- Found device: /dev/tty.SLAB_USBtoUART
- Connected to serial port: /dev/tty.SLAB_USBtoUART : Serialio.SerialPortLocal@2c170a23
- Successfully linked to device: 450d040f000053
- Fetching data from device